Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Vx Tent 10x14
Introducing our new VX series. We have added large triangle windows on both ends. The extra windows give you eXtra Ventilation and eXtra openness and Views. This feature is a must when camping in hot summer weather, allowing you to really open the tent up. When conditions change, simply zip the windows shut from the inside.
Kodiak Canvas FLEX-BOW Tent Features
- Hydra-Shield, 100% Army Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keep tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, setup.
- Spacious 202cm ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers
- Six large windows with no-see-um mesh. Provides openness and superb ventilation.
- Large 190 x 220cm awning
- Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets
- Heavy-duty 12-inch steel rod stakes
- Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up
- Four large O-ring on corners for easy beach camping.
Kodiak Canvas FLEX-BOW Tent Specifications
- Pack Weight: 28kg (excludes 3kg in stakes)
- Pack Size: Tent - 85 x 60 x 15cm (L x W x H); Poles – 120cm (L) x 14cm (D)
- Ceiling Material: 10oz Hydra-shield canvas
- Wall Material: 8.5oz Hydra-shield canvas
- Floor Material: 520gsm vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanised steel tubing and adjustable awning poles
- Flex-Bow Rods: 10mm solid spring steel
- All-season: Use year-round
- Warranty: 2 Years
Please Note: This is an oversize item and does not qualify for free freight. Please email for freight quote.