Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Vx Tent 10x10
The Kodiak Canvas VX Flex Bow 10 x 10 Tent is one of the quickest and easiest tents to set up. Just because your camping does not mean you have to rough it, the Kodiak Flex Bow range offers a spacious living area. If you are serious about the outdoors , it's time you have a serious tent. The Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow tent is loaded with all the best features. The Flex Bow frame is exceptionally sturdy. The frame keeps the tent taut and it is quick and easy for one person to set up. The Army Duck Cotton canvas will keep all the elements out, while still providing you with a cool sleeping space, which is great for the Australian Summer.
Kodiak Canvas VX Flex Bow 10 x 10 Features
- Hydra-Shield, 100% Army Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Steel Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut.
- Quick and easy, one-person, setup.
- Spacious 202 cm ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers for easy entry
- Four large windows with Sandfly Proof mesh for superior ventilation
- Two large side windows with Sandfly Proof mesh for even extra ventilation
- Large 175 x 195 cm awning.
- Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets.
- Heavy-duty 30 cm steel rod stakes.
- No guy ropes (except for awning) for easy set up and walk around
- Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up.
Kodiak Canvas VX Flex Bow 10 x 10 Specifications
- Size - 305 X 305 X 202 cm
- Pack Weight: 26 kg. (includes 3.0 kg in pegs).
- Pack Size: Tent - Length 76 cm. Diameter 33 cm, Poles - Length 127 cm. Diameter 14 cm.
- Capacity: 6-person.
- Ceiling Material: 310gsm. Hydra-shield canvas.
- Wall Material: 270gsm Hydra-Shield canvas.
- Floor Material: 520gsm vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
- Frame: Galvanised steel Poles and Adjustable Awning Poles
- Flex-Bow Rods: 10mm, solid, spring steel.
- Use: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.